Easy Oreo Truffles
- 1 bag Oreo Cookies
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups white candy coating
- ½ – 1 cup of colored candy coating, your choice
- Place Oreo’s in food processor, and pulse until the cookies are small crumbs. Remove to mixer, and mix with cream cheese until well mixed. Roll into 1 inch balls, and place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate overnight or until very firm.
- Melt white candy coating in the microwave following package directions. Using a toothpick, dip balls into chocolate and place onto parchment paper to harden. Tap off excess before placing on tray. After the candy coating is completely hardened, melt red and green candy coating separately, place into a plastic baggie, snip the corner, and drizzle over your completed truffles. You can make these work for any holiday by changing up the colors!